60-day Sleep Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
60-day sleep guarantee (the “Guarantee”)
The terms of this Guarantee, and how you can go about making a claim under it, are set out below:
1. The Guarantee applies to any SleepHub® device (the “SleepHub®”) purchased from Cambridge Sleep Sciences Ltd. (“we”/”us”/”our”) via www.sleephub.com (an “eligible purchase”), and applies for a period of 60 days from the date we ship the SleepHubTM to you (the “guarantee period”).
2. In order to benefit from the Guarantee for the guarantee period, you must register your eligible purchase within 14 days of date of purchase by completing the registration form at www.sleephub60.com. Please note, only accurately completed and duly submitted registration forms will be accepted and subsequently registered.
3. We hope you love your SleepHub® and, in order to test its effectiveness for you, we ask that you trial it for at least thirty days before submitting a claim under the Guarantee. You can of course return it at any point sooner than that in accordance with your legal rights but we ask that you give yourself at least thirty days to assess the benefit.
4. If you are not satisfied, you may initiate a claim under the Guarantee by emailing us at any time prior to the expiry of the guarantee period. Details of how to do this can be found at www.sleephub60.com. We will request from you various details about your SleepHub® as part of this process. Please note, we will only be able to accept and process your claim if the required information is provided.
5. Once the information requested has been received and your claim has been provisionally accepted, you must return your SleepHub® in accordance with the details which you will receive by email. Please note:
a. for UK customers, use the pre-paid label which will be emailed to you. You must dispatch your return to us at the appropriate drop-off point within 14 days of your receipt of the pre-paid label;
b. for non-UK customers, separate instructions about your return will be provided by email.
All SleepHub® returns must be in “as-new” condition (i.e. complete with all cables/accessories, unscratched/unmarked) and in its original packaging.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your SleepHub® remains your responsibility until your return is received by us. If you believe your SleepHub® may not have been received by us within seven days of your dispatch, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate.
8. Upon receipt of the authorised return of your SleepHub®, it will be quality checked to ensure that it has been returned in the condition set out at point 5 above. If it passes this quality check, your claim will be finally approved and we will authorise your refund to the payment method you originally used to place your SleepHub® order. This refund will be made within 30 days of our approval of your claim under the Guarantee.
9. In the event that your SleepHub® is not returned in the condition set out in point 5 above, your claim under the Guarantee might be rejected. You may receive a partial refund or no refund depending on the condition of the SleepHub® we receive and whether we can recondition or reuse parts of it.
11. Each purchaser of a SleepHub® is entitled to one registration and, if registered (and if conducted in compliance with these terms), one claim under the Guarantee. We reserve the right to refuse to honour repeat claims under the Guarantee.
12. In the event that your SleepHub® is faulty, you may either return as set out in our terms and conditions of sale which you can find on our website here. If you have any questions on this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. This Guarantee shall be governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.